Amy Collins, APRN is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Amy Collins is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Amy Collins, APRN
Overview of Amy Collins, APRN
Amy Collins, APRN is a Nurse Practitioner in Corbin, KY.
They are accepting new patients and accepts Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield and Cigna as well as other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment and to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Find providers based on your care needs
Amy Collins' Office Locations
- 1 15100 N US Highway 25 E Ste 1, Corbin, KY 40701 Directions (606) 261-2054
- 2 2955 Fort Campbell Blvd, Hopkinsville, KY 42240 Directions (270) 632-1548
- 3 2520 S Highway 27 # 1, Somerset, KY 42501 Directions (606) 416-5719
- 4 239 N 12th St, Middlesboro, KY 40965 Directions (606) 619-3060
- 5 1752 Highway 192 W Ste 1, London, KY 40741 Directions (606) 330-0055
- 6 1225 S Broadway Ste 201, Lexington, KY 40504 Directions (859) 258-4950
Baptist Health Medical Group Gastroenterology Suite 3021720 Nicholasville Rd Ste 302, Lexington, KY 40503 Directions (859) 276-4382
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Amy Collins?
About Amy Collins, APRN
- Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
Frequently Asked Questions
Amy Collins accepts Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield and Cigna, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Amy Collins has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
1 patients have reviewed Amy Collins. The overall rating for this provider is 1.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Amy Collins.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Amy Collins, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Amy Collins appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.