Angel Rivers accepts Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona and UnitedHealthCare, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Overview of Angel Rivers, FNP-C
Angel Rivers, FNP-C is a Nurse Practitioner in Phoenix, AZ.
Angel Rivers works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Angel Rivers' Office Locations
Community Partners Integrated Healthcare Inc.1515 E Osborn Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85014 Directions (602) 604-0000
Desert Rose Clinic5055 E Broadway Blvd Ste A200, Tucson, AZ 85711 Directions (520) 901-4800
- 3 1021 E Palmdale St Ste 130, Tucson, AZ 85714 Directions (520) 407-5353
Assurance Health and Wellness500 S Highway 80 Ste 1, Benson, AZ 85602 Directions (520) 720-0290
- 5 7650 E Broadway Blvd Ste 308, Tucson, AZ 85710 Directions (520) 635-8781
- 6 2545 S Arizona Ave Bldg A, Yuma, AZ 85364 Directions (928) 376-0220
- 7 3939 S Park Ave Ste 150190, Tucson, AZ 85714 Directions (520) 333-4320
Community Partners Integrated Healthcare2273 E Wilcox Dr, Sierra Vista, AZ 85635 Directions (520) 458-1835
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Angel Rivers?
About Angel Rivers, FNP-C
- Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
Frequently Asked Questions
Angel Rivers has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Angel Rivers works at
Angel Rivers has not been reviewed and rated on Healthline FindCare, yet. If you have seen this provider you can leave your own review based on your experience with Angel Rivers.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Angel Rivers, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Angel Rivers appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.