Corri Payton, ANP is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Corri Payton is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Corri Payton, ANP
Overview of Corri Payton, ANP
Corri Payton, ANP is a Nurse Practitioner in Saint Louis, MO.
Corri Payton works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Corri Payton's Office Locations
Barnes-jewish Hospital1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz, Saint Louis, MO 63110 Directions (314) 747-2551
- 2 1044 N Mason Rd Ste 110, Saint Louis, MO 63141 Directions (314) 514-3500
- 3 5201 Mid America Plz Ste 1500, Saint Louis, MO 63129 Directions (314) 286-2900
- 4 4921 Parkview Pl Ste 6A, Saint Louis, MO 63110 Directions (314) 747-2551
Washington University14532 South Outer 40 Rd Ste 200, Chesterfield, MO 63017 Directions (314) 514-3500
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Corri Payton?
About Corri Payton, ANP
- Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
Frequently Asked Questions
Corri Payton accepts Anthem, Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield and Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Corri Payton has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Corri Payton works at
4 patients have reviewed Corri Payton. The overall rating for this provider is 3.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Corri Payton.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Corri Payton, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Corri Payton appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.