Dr. Debbie Duong, OD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Duong is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Debbie Duong, OD
Overview of Dr. Debbie Duong, OD
Dr. Debbie Duong, OD is an Optometrist in Surprise, AZ. They specialize in Optometry, has 25 years of experience. They graduated from SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA COLLEGE OF OPTOMETRY. Dr. Duong, completed a residency at Tucson Va Medical Center For Primary Care / Low Vision Rehabilitative Optometry. Patients rated Dr. Duong an average 4.6 star rating.
Dr. Duong works at
Dr. Duong's Office Locations
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Arizona State Physicians Association (ASPA)
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Bridgeway Health Solutions
- EyeMed Vision Care
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Gila River HealthCare
- Health Choice of Arizona
- Health Net of Arizona, Inc.
- Indian Health Service
- Maricopa Health Plan
- Mercy Care
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Oxford Health Plans
- Phoenix Health Plan
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Pyramid Life
- Railroad Medicare
- Superior Vision
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Today's Options
- Uniform Medical Plan
- University of Arizona Health Plans
- Vision Benefits of America
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Duong?
About Dr. Debbie Duong, OD
- 25 years of experience
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Tucson Va Medical Center For Primary Care / Low Vision Rehabilitative Optometry
- Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center
- SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA COLLEGE OF OPTOMETRY
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can schedule an appointment online with Dr. Duong using Healthline FindCare.
Dr. Duong has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Duong works at
Dr. Duong speaks Spanish.
471 patients have reviewed Dr. Duong. The overall rating for this provider is 4.6. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Duong.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Duong, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Duong appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.