Dr. Abbas Rampurwala, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Rampurwala is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Abbas Rampurwala, MD
Overview of Dr. Abbas Rampurwala, MD
Dr. Abbas Rampurwala, MD is an Interventional Cardiology Specialist in Algonquin, IL. They graduated from Rural Medical College Of Pravara Medical Trust and is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Mchenry Hospital, Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital, AMITA Health St. Alexius Medical Center Hoffman Estates, AMITA Health Saint Joseph Hospital Elgin and Advocate Sherman Hospital.
Dr. Rampurwala works at
Dr. Rampurwala's Office Locations
Metro Heart & Vascular Institute1479 Commerce Dr, Algonquin, IL 60102 Directions (847) 637-5333Monday10:00 - 16:00Tuesday10:00 - 16:00Wednesday10:00 - 16:00Thursday10:00 - 16:00Friday10:00 - 16:00
- Northwestern Medicine Mchenry Hospital
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- AMITA Health St. Alexius Medical Center Hoffman Estates
- AMITA Health Saint Joseph Hospital Elgin
- Advocate Sherman Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health
- National Preferred Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Rampurwala?
About Dr. Abbas Rampurwala, MD
- Interventional Cardiology
- English, Hindi
Education & Certifications
- Krannert Inst Cardi-Ind U Sch Med|Krannert Inst-Ind U Sch Med|Krannert Institute of Cardiology|Krannert Institute Of Cardiologyindiana University School Med
- Indiana University|Indiana University / School of Medicine
- Rural Medical College Of Pravara Medical Trust
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rampurwala accepts Aetna, Anthem and Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Rampurwala has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Rampurwala works at
Dr. Rampurwala has seen patients for Heart Disease and Chest Pain, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Rampurwala on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Rampurwala speaks Hindi.
64 patients have reviewed Dr. Rampurwala. The overall rating for this provider is 4.9. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Rampurwala.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Rampurwala, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Rampurwala appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.