Dr. Adam Goldstein, DO is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Goldstein is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Adam Goldstein, DO
Overview of Dr. Adam Goldstein, DO
Dr. Adam Goldstein, DO is a Bariatric Surgery Specialist in Cherry Hill, NJ. They specialize in Bariatric Surgery, has 25 years of experience. They graduated from New York College of Osteopathic Medicine|New York College of Osteopathic Medicine - Old Westbury, NY|New York College of Osteopathic Medicine / New York Institute of Technology and is affiliated with Jefferson Stratford Hospital, Jefferson Cherry Hill Hospital and Jefferson Washington Township Hospital.
Dr. Goldstein works at
Dr. Goldstein's Office Locations
Jefferson Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery Program2211 Chapel Ave W Ste 301, Cherry Hill, NJ 8002 DirectionsMonday8:00am - 5:00pmTuesday8:00am - 5:00pmWednesday8:00am - 5:00pmThursday8:00am - 5:00pmFriday8:00am - 5:00pm
Jefferson Health Woodbury159 S Broad St, Woodbury, NJ 8096 DirectionsMonday8:30am - 4:30pmTuesday8:30am - 4:30pmWednesday8:30am - 4:30pmThursday8:30am - 4:30pmFriday8:30am - 4:30pm
Jefferson Surgical Care - Sewell400 Medical Center Dr Ste F, Sewell, NJ 8080 Directions
Voorhees Specialty Care - General Surgery333 Laurel Oak Rd, Voorhees, NJ 8043 Directions
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Capital Blue Cross
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Medicaid of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Goldstein?
Dr. Goldstein did a great job with my barriatric sleeve surgery. Day after surgery checked on me several times & was very thorough. Did a great job with my incisions & pain was definitely bearable. Would recommend!
About Dr. Adam Goldstein, DO
- Bariatric Surgery
- 25 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- University Of Illinois At Chicago Fellowship In Minimally Invasive, Bariatric, and Robotic Surgery|University of Illinois at Chicago Medical Center
- University Of Illinois Metropolitan Group Hospitals Residency In General Surgery|University Of Illinois Metropolitan Group Residency Program
- University of Illinois / Metropolitan Group Hospitals
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine|New York College of Osteopathic Medicine - Old Westbury, NY|New York College of Osteopathic Medicine / New York Institute of Technology
- Cornell University
- Jefferson Stratford Hospital
- Jefferson Cherry Hill Hospital
- Jefferson Washington Township Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Goldstein has an average wait time of 31 – 45 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Goldstein accepts Aetna, Anthem and Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Yes, you can schedule an appointment online with Dr. Goldstein using Healthline FindCare.
Dr. Goldstein has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Goldstein works at
92 patients have reviewed Dr. Goldstein. The overall rating for this provider is 4.9. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Goldstein.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Goldstein, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Goldstein appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.