Dr. Adam Schuldt, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Schuldt is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Overview of Dr. Adam Schuldt, MD
Dr. Adam Schuldt, MD is a Cardiology Specialist in Milwaukee, WI. They specialize in Cardiology, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology. They graduated from University of Michigan Medical School and is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center in Kenosha and Aurora Saint Lukes Medical Center. Dr. Schuldt, completed a residency at Northwestern Mcgaw / Northwestern Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Schuldt works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Dr. Schuldt's Office Locations
Office2900 W Oklahoma Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53215 Directions (414) 649-6000
Office10400 75th St Ste 212, Kenosha, WI 53142 Directions (262) 948-6630
Office2845 Greenbrier Rd, Green Bay, WI 54311 Directions (920) 288-8000
Office975 Port Washington Rd, Grafton, WI 53024 Directions (262) 329-2323
- Aurora Medical Center in Kenosha
- Aurora Saint Lukes Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Alliance of Illinois
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- Family Health Network
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Harken Health
- Health Alliance
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Meridian Health Plan
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Schuldt?
About Dr. Adam Schuldt, MD
- 15 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern Unversity
- Northwestern Mcgaw / Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- University of Michigan Medical School
- Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Schuldt has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Schuldt works at
Dr. Schuldt has not been reviewed and rated on Healthline FindCare, yet. If you have seen this provider you can leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Schuldt.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Schuldt, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Schuldt appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.