Dr. Cobb accepts Anthem, Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield and Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Adia Cobb, MD
Overview of Dr. Adia Cobb, MD
Dr. Adia Cobb, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Bethesda, MD. They graduated from UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH MEDICAL CENTER.
Dr. Cobb works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Dr. Cobb's Office Locations
Healthy Foundations4350 East West Hwy Ste 200, Bethesda, MD 20814 Directions (301) 970-4001
Amwell Medical Group75 State St, Boston, MA 02109 Directions (888) 982-7956
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Encore Health Network
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- SIHO Insurance Services
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Cobb?
About Dr. Adia Cobb, MD
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH MEDICAL CENTER
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cobb has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Cobb works at
Dr. Cobb speaks Spanish.
Dr. Cobb has not been reviewed and rated on Healthline FindCare, yet. If you have seen this provider you can leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Cobb.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Cobb, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Cobb appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.