Dr. Afonso Ribeiro, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Ribeiro is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Afonso Ribeiro, MD
Overview of Dr. Afonso Ribeiro, MD
Dr. Afonso Ribeiro, MD is a Gastroenterological Surgery Specialist in Hollywood, FL. They graduated from Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janerio, Brazil and is affiliated with Memorial Hospital West. Patients rated Dr. Ribeiro an average 4.2 star rating.
Dr. Ribeiro works at
Dr. Ribeiro's Office Locations
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Better Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Canadian Medical Networks
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Choice Care (Humana)
- Corporate Medical Network (CMN)
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Desjardins Financial Security
- Dimension Health
- First Health
- Florida Health Administrators
- Fortified Provider Network
- Freedom Health
- Global Health Care Network
- Health Net
- JIPA Network
- Magellan Healthcare
- Medicaid of Florida
- Memorial Healthcare System
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Olympus Managed Health Care
- Optima Health
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Prestige Health Choice
- Prime Health Services
- Quality Health Management (QHM)
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- South Florida Community Care Network
- Star Healthcare Network
- Sunshine Health
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Ribeiro?
About Dr. Afonso Ribeiro, MD
- Gastroenterological Surgery
- English, Portuguese and Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Mayo Clinic|U Miami
- Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janerio, Brazil
- Memorial Hospital West
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ribeiro has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Ribeiro works at
Dr. Ribeiro has seen patients for Pancreatitis and Pancreatic Cancer, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Ribeiro on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Ribeiro speaks Portuguese and Spanish.
16 patients have reviewed Dr. Ribeiro. The overall rating for this provider is 4.2. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Ribeiro.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Ribeiro, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Ribeiro appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.