Dr. Das accepts Aetna, Anthem and Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Akhil Das, MD
Overview of Dr. Akhil Das, MD
Dr. Akhil Das, MD is an Urology Specialist in Philadelphia, PA. They completed their residency with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital - General Surgery
Dr. Das works at
Dr. Das' Office Locations
Jefferson Urology Associates33 S 9th St Ste 703, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Directions (484) 381-0243
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Health Net
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
- UPMC Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Das?
About Dr. Akhil Das, MD
- English, Hindi and Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital - General Surgery
- Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- Jefferson Stratford Hospital
- Jefferson Methodist Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Das has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Das works at
Dr. Das has seen patients for Polyuria and Blood in Urine (Hematuria), and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Das on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Das speaks Hindi and Spanish.
16 patients have reviewed Dr. Das. The overall rating for this provider is 3.9. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Das.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Das, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Das appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.