Dr. Akram Mushtaha, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Mushtaha is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Akram Mushtaha, MD
Overview of Dr. Akram Mushtaha, MD
Dr. Akram Mushtaha, MD is an Allergy & Immunology Specialist in Pasadena, TX. They graduated from Ain Shams University, Faculty Of Medicine and is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast and Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center. Dr. Mushtaha, completed a residency at University TX Med Branch Hosps. Patients rated Dr. Mushtaha an average 4.2 star rating.
Dr. Mushtaha works at
Dr. Mushtaha's Office Locations
- HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- MAPFRE Life Insurance Company of Puerto Rico
- Molina Healthcare
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Mushtaha?
About Dr. Akram Mushtaha, MD
- Allergy & Immunology
- English, Arabic and Spanish
Education & Certifications
- University of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch
- University TX Med Branch Hosps
- Driscoll Childrens Hospital
- Ain Shams University, Faculty Of Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mushtaha has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Mushtaha works at
Dr. Mushtaha has seen patients for Allergic Conjunctivitis, Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis) and Pollen Allergy, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Mushtaha on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Mushtaha speaks Arabic and Spanish.
10 patients have reviewed Dr. Mushtaha. The overall rating for this provider is 4.2. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Mushtaha.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Mushtaha, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Mushtaha appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.