Dr. Akshaya Jain, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Jain is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Overview of Dr. Akshaya Jain, MD
Dr. Akshaya Jain, MD is an Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Flower Mound, TX. They specialize in Obstetrics & Gynecology, has 6 years of experience. They graduated from University Of Texas Health Science Center-San Antonio and is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Flower Mound and Medical City Lewisville. Dr. Jain, completed a residency at Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, TX.
Dr. Jain works at
Dr. Jain's Office Locations
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Flower Mound
- Medical City Lewisville
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Choice Care (Humana)
- Coventry Health Care
- Family Health Network
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- HealthSCOPE Benefits
- Medicaid of Texas
- Molina Healthcare
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Principal Financial Group
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Superior HealthPlan
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Jain?
About Dr. Akshaya Jain, MD
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- 6 years of experience
- English, Telugu
Education & Certifications
- Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- University Of Texas Health Science Center-San Antonio
- Saint Louis University School
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jain has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Jain works at
Dr. Jain speaks Telugu.
Dr. Jain has not been reviewed and rated on Healthline FindCare, yet. If you have seen this provider you can leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Jain.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Jain, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Jain appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.