Dr. Alan Rappleye, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Rappleye is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Alan Rappleye, MD
Overview of Dr. Alan Rappleye, MD
Dr. Alan Rappleye, MD is a Gynecology Specialist in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Rappleye, completed a residency at University of Utah School of Medicine - Salt Lake City. Patients rated Dr. Rappleye an average 4.8 star rating.
Dr. Rappleye works at
Dr. Rappleye's Office Locations
- St. Mark's Hospital
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Lone Peak Hospital
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Allegiance Health Plans
- Altius Health Plans
- American Heritage
- American Medical Security
- Assurant Health
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Baptist Health Services Group
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Boulder Administration Services
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Caremark Pharmacy
- CNIC Health Solutions
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Eighth District Electrical Benefit Fund
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- Fidelis Care
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Administrators, Ltd.
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Insurance Trust for Delta Retirees
- Inter Valley Health Plan
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
- J.A.S. Insurance Services
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
- North America Administrators (NAA)
- Operating Engineers Health & Welfare Plan
- Physicians' Care Network
- Principal Financial Group
- Principal Life
- Pyramid Life
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Sterling Insurance
- United American Insurance Company
- University of Utah Health Plans
- Wise Provider Networks
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Rappleye?
About Dr. Alan Rappleye, MD
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- University of Utah School of Medicine - Salt Lake City
- Harbor General Hospital
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rappleye has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Rappleye works at
Dr. Rappleye speaks Spanish.
88 patients have reviewed Dr. Rappleye. The overall rating for this provider is 4.8. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Rappleye.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Rappleye, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Rappleye appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.