Dr. Alan Rosen, DPM is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Rosen is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Alan Rosen, DPM
Overview of Dr. Alan Rosen, DPM
Dr. Alan Rosen, DPM is a Podiatry Specialist in New York, NY. They specialize in Podiatry, has 33 years of experience, and is board certified in Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine. They graduated from Dr. Williams M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, Chicago, Illinois - DPM, and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital.
Dr. Rosen works at
Dr. Rosen's Office Locations
Dr. Alan J. Rosen DPM PC177 E 87th St Ste 407, New York, NY 10128 Directions (917) 745-3347Monday09:00 - 17:00Tuesday08:45 - 19:30Wednesday10:00 - 17:00Thursday08:45 - 19:30Friday08:45 - 15:00
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Health Net
- HIP Health Plan of New York
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Rosen?
About Dr. Alan Rosen, DPM
- 33 years of experience
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- American Podiatric Medical Association|New York State Podiatric Medical Association|Podiatric Political Action Committee|The American College of Foot and Ankle Orthopedics and Medicine|The Fraternal Association, Podiatrist of America, Inc
- Podiatry, FDR Veterans Administration Medical Center at Montrose, West Point Academy
- Dr. Williams M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, Chicago, Illinois - DPM,
- Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rosen accepts Anthem, Blue Cross Blue Shield and CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Rosen has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Rosen works at
Dr. Rosen has seen patients for Plantar Fasciitis, Hammer Toe and Bunion, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Rosen on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Rosen speaks Spanish.
18 patients have reviewed Dr. Rosen. The overall rating for this provider is 4.8. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Rosen.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Rosen, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Rosen appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.