Dr. Alejandra Ergle, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Ergle is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Alejandra Ergle, MD
Overview of Dr. Alejandra Ergle, MD
Dr. Alejandra Ergle, MD is a Breast Oncology Specialist in Pembroke Pines, FL. They specialize in Breast Oncology, has 10 years of experience, and is board certified in Hematology. They graduated from University Of Florida College Of Medicine and is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Miramar.
Dr. Ergle works at
Dr. Ergle's Office Locations
Memorial Division of Breast Medical Oncology603 N Flamingo Rd Ste 157, Pembroke Pines, FL 33028 Directions (239) 900-9773
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- AXA Assistance USA, Inc.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Better Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Canadian Medical Networks
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Corporate Medical Network (CMN)
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Desjardins Financial Security
- Dimension Health
- First Health
- Florida Health Administrators
- Fortified Provider Network
- Freedom Health
- Global Health Care Network
- Health Net
- JIPA Network
- Magellan Complete Care
- Magellan Healthcare
- Memorial Healthcare System
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Olympus Managed Health Care
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Prestige Health Choice
- Prime Health Services
- Quality Health Management (QHM)
- Rockport United Network
- Simply Healthcare
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- South Florida Community Care Network
- Star Healthcare Network
- Sunshine Health
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Ergle?
About Dr. Alejandra Ergle, MD
- Breast Oncology
- 10 years of experience
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Louisiana State University School of Medicine - New Orleans, LA
- University of Florida-Gainesville
- University Of Florida College Of Medicine
- Hematology, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ergle accepts Aetna, Anthem and Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Ergle has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Ergle works at
Dr. Ergle speaks Spanish.
10 patients have reviewed Dr. Ergle. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Ergle.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Ergle, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Ergle appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.