Dr. Alexander Nemeth, MD
Overview of Dr. Alexander Nemeth, MD
Dr. Alexander Nemeth, MD is a Vascular & Interventional Radiology Specialist in Abington, PA. They specialize in Vascular & Interventional Radiology, has 23 years of experience, and is board certified in Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology. They graduated from University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine and is affiliated with Jefferson Abington Hospital and Jefferson Lansdale Hospital. Dr. Nemeth, completed a residency at North Shore University Hospital. Patients rated Dr. Nemeth an average 1.0 star rating.
Dr. Nemeth works at
Dr. Nemeth's Office Locations
- Jefferson Abington Hospital
- Jefferson Lansdale Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Capital Blue Cross
- First Health
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independence Blue Cross
- Keystone First
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Midwest Health Plan
- Triple-S Salud, Inc. (TSS)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Nemeth?
About Dr. Alexander Nemeth, MD
- Vascular & Interventional Radiology
- 23 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
- North Shore University Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine
- Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nemeth has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Nemeth works at
Dr. Nemeth has seen patients for Pleural Effusion, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Nemeth on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
3 patients have reviewed Dr. Nemeth. The overall rating for this provider is 1.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Nemeth.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Nemeth, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Nemeth appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.