Overview of Dr. Alexis Kimble, DO
Dr. Alexis Kimble, DO is an Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Beverly Hills, CA. They specialize in Obstetrics & Gynecology, has 14 years of experience, and is board certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery. They graduated from WESTERN UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES. Dr. Kimble, completed a residency at Obstetric and Gynecology, NY.
Dr. Kimble works at
Dr. Kimble's Office Locations
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- First Health
- Health Net
- Oscar Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Kimble?
About Dr. Alexis Kimble, DO
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- 14 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, Chicago, IL
- Obstetric and Gynecology, NY
- Obstetrics And Gynecology
- WESTERN UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- University Of Southern California (Usc), Los Angeles, Ca
- Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kimble has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Kimble works at
Dr. Kimble has seen patients for Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse and Vaginal Prolapse, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Kimble on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Kimble has not been reviewed and rated on Healthline FindCare, yet. If you have seen this provider you can leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Kimble.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Kimble, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Kimble appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.