Dr. Alexis Young, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Young is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Alexis Young, MD
Dr. Alexis Young, MD is a Dermatopathology Specialist in Paramus, NJ. They specialize in Dermatopathology, has 17 years of experience, and is board certified in Dermatopathology. They graduated from Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians and Surgeons and is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center.
Dr. Young works at
Find providers based on your care needs
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- American Progressive Life Insurance/Health Insurance
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- C and O Employee's Hospital Association
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chesapeake Life Insurance Co
- Consumer Health Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- First Life and Health Insurance
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- One Health
- Optima Health
- Oxford Health Plans
- Special Needs Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Young?
She literally saved my life by catching a melanoma in its infancy when other dermatologists had said not to worry as it was just a mole. She also is kind, attentive and very professional. I highly recommend Dr. Young.
About Dr. Alexis Young, MD
- 17 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Einstein-Montefiore Med Ctr
- Columbia University Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians and Surgeons
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Young has an average wait time of Over 45 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Young has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Young works at
43 patients have reviewed Dr. Young. The overall rating for this provider is 2.8. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Young.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Young, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Young appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.