Dr. Allan Golding, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Golding is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Allan Golding, MD
Overview of Dr. Allan Golding, MD
Dr. Allan Golding, MD is an Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialist in Hollywood, FL. They specialize in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, has 27 years of experience, and is board certified in Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology. They graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine and is affiliated with Memorial Regional Hospital, Memorial Hospital Miramar, Memorial Hospital Pembroke, Memorial Hospital West and Memorial Regional Hospital South.
Dr. Golding works at
Dr. Golding's Office Locations
Memorial Center for Integrative Endocrine Surgery1150 N 35th Ave Ste 200, Hollywood, FL 33021 Directions (954) 768-6825Monday8:30am - 5:00pmTuesdayClosedWednesdayClosedThursday8:30am - 5:00pmFriday8:30am - 5:00pmSaturdayClosedSundayClosed
Memorial Center for Integrative Endocrine Surgery17180 Royal Palm Blvd Ste 1-2, Weston, FL 33326 Directions (954) 869-5710
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Better Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Corporate Medical Network (CMN)
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Dimension Health
- First Health
- Florida Health Administrators
- Freedom Health
- Global Health Care Network
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Magellan Complete Care
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Memorial Healthcare System
- Molina Healthcare
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Prime Health Services
- Quality Health Management (QHM)
- Simply Healthcare
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Sunshine Health
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Golding?
Anything cancer related is stressful but Dr. Golding has been a calming presence through this whole journey. I would recommend him to anyone facing endocrine issues.
About Dr. Allan Golding, MD
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- 27 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- San Antonio Uniformed Serivces Health Education Consortium Adolescent Medicine Fellowship
- Emory University Hosp-Emory University Sch Med
- Emory Univ Hosp Emory Univ Sch Med
- Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine
- Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Golding has an average wait time of 10 – 15 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Golding has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Golding works at
Dr. Golding has seen patients for Thyroid Nodule, Thyroid Cyst and Thyroid Cancer, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Golding on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
73 patients have reviewed Dr. Golding. The overall rating for this provider is 4.6. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Golding.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Golding, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Golding appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.