Dr. Allen Champion, DDS is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Champion is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Allen Champion, DDS
Overview of Dr. Allen Champion, DDS
Dr. Allen Champion, DDS is an Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Champion, completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals. Patients rated Dr. Champion an average 4.6 star rating.
Dr. Champion works at
Dr. Champion's Office Locations
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- CompBenefits Corp.
- Consumer Health Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Dental
- Delta Dental of Washington
- Dental Network of America
- Devon Health
- Dominion Insurance
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- National Elevator
- One Net
- Principal Financial Group
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Scion Dental
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia
- UPMC Health Plan
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Champion?
About Dr. Allen Champion, DDS
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Certifications
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals
- Jefferson Methodist Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Champion has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Champion works at
212 patients have reviewed Dr. Champion. The overall rating for this provider is 4.6. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Champion.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Champion, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Champion appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.