Dr. Allison Keen, MD
Overview of Dr. Allison Keen, MD
Dr. Allison Keen, MD is an Obstetrics Specialist in Philadelphia, PA. They specialize in Obstetrics, has 20 years of experience, and is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology. They graduated from Drexel University College of Medicine and is affiliated with Jefferson Einstein Montgomery Hospital, Jefferson Einstein Hospital and Roxborough Memorial Hospital. Dr. Keen, completed a residency at Pennsylvania Hospital. Patients rated Dr. Keen an average 4.7 star rating.
Dr. Keen works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Dr. Keen's Office Locations
- Jefferson Einstein Montgomery Hospital
- Jefferson Einstein Hospital
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independence Blue Cross
- Keystone Health Plan East
- MAPFRE Life Insurance Company of Puerto Rico
- Meritain Health
- Railroad Medicare
- UPMC Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Keen?
About Dr. Allison Keen, MD
- 20 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Pennsylvania Hospital
- Drexel University College of Medicine
- University Of Denver, Denver, Colorado
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Keen has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Keen works at
12 patients have reviewed Dr. Keen. The overall rating for this provider is 4.7. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Keen.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Keen, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Keen appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.