Dr. Harandi has an average wait time of Over 45 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Amir Harandi, MD
Dr. Amir Harandi, MD is an Oncology Specialist in Bradenton, FL. They specialize in Oncology, has 21 years of experience, and is board certified in Oncology. They graduated from St. George's University School Of Medicine and is affiliated with HCA Florida Sarasota Doctors Hospital, Lakewood Ranch Medical Center and Sarasota Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Harandi works at
Find providers based on your care needs
- HCA Florida Sarasota Doctors Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Advantage Care Network (ACN)
- Alliance Health Care
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Center Care
- ChoiceCare Network
- Commission for Children with Special Needs
- Coventry Health Care
- Direct Care America/Primary Health Services (DCA/PHS)
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Hospice & Palliative Care Services,Inc.
- Indiana Health Network
- Lincoln Financial Group
- National Preferred Provider Network
- National Provider Network
- Owensboro Community Health Network
- Passport Health Plan
- SIHO Insurance Services
- United Teacher Associates Insurance Company
- Value Options
- Vista Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Harandi?
Dr. Harandi is extremely knowledgeable, professional, and in my opinion, the most straight- shooting compassionate physician by whom I have the privilege of receiving health care. Ginger Evans
About Dr. Amir Harandi, MD
- 21 years of experience
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- UNIVERSITY OF LOUISVILLE
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hosp Ctr Columbia U|St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital
- St. George's University School Of Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Harandi has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Harandi works at
Dr. Harandi speaks Spanish.
28 patients have reviewed Dr. Harandi. The overall rating for this provider is 4.7. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Harandi.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Harandi, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Harandi appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.