Dr. Anastasios Mavrakis, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Mavrakis is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Anastasios Mavrakis, MD
Overview of Dr. Anastasios Mavrakis, MD
Dr. Anastasios Mavrakis, MD is an Internal Medicine Specialist in St Petersburg, FL. They graduated from University of Athens School of Health Sciences (Athens, Greece) and is affiliated with Tampa General Hospital and St. Elizabeth's Medical Center.
Dr. Mavrakis works at
Dr. Mavrakis' Office Locations
TGMG St. Petersburg4949 4th St N, St Petersburg, FL 33703 Directions
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Mavrakis?
About Dr. Anastasios Mavrakis, MD
- Internal Medicine
- English, Chinese
Education & Certifications
- Research, Department of Neurology Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School (Boston, Massachusetts) Advanced Hepatology and Liver Transplantation University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Thomas E. Starzl Transplantation Institute (Pitts
- St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center (Boston, Massachusetts)
- University of Athens School of Health Sciences (Athens, Greece)
- Tampa General Hospital
- St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mavrakis has an average wait time of 16 – 30 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Mavrakis accepts Anthem, Blue Cross Blue Shield and Blue Cross Blue Shield of California, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Yes, you can schedule an appointment online with Dr. Mavrakis using Healthline FindCare.
Dr. Mavrakis has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Mavrakis works at
Dr. Mavrakis speaks Chinese.
4 patients have reviewed Dr. Mavrakis. The overall rating for this provider is 1.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Mavrakis.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Mavrakis, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Mavrakis appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.