Dr. Andrew Alpar, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Alpar is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Andrew Alpar, MD
Overview of Dr. Andrew Alpar, MD
Dr. Andrew Alpar, MD is a Nephrology Specialist in Austin, TX. They specialize in Nephrology, has 39 years of experience. They graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine and is affiliated with Ascension Seton Edgar B. Davis, Ascension Seton Hays, Heart Hospital of Austin, St. David's Medical Center, St. David's South Austin Medical Center and The Hospital At Westlake Medical Center.
Dr. Alpar works at
Dr. Alpar's Office Locations
Providers 2 You Pllc401 Congress Ave Ste 1540, Austin, TX 78701 Directions (512) 735-3013
- Ascension Seton Edgar B. Davis
- Ascension Seton Hays
- Heart Hospital of Austin
- St. David's Medical Center
- St. David's South Austin Medical Center
- The Hospital At Westlake Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Alpar?
About Dr. Andrew Alpar, MD
- 39 years of experience
- English, Hungarian
Education & Certifications
- Royal Victoria Hospital, McGill University
- St. Michaels Hospital and Wellesley Hospital, University Of Toronto
- St Michael's Hosp
- University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine
- University of British Columbia
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alpar accepts Aetna, Anthem and Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Alpar has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Alpar works at
Dr. Alpar speaks Hungarian.
Dr. Alpar has not been reviewed and rated on Healthline FindCare, yet. If you have seen this provider you can leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Alpar.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Alpar, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Alpar appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.