Dr. Andrew McKnight, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. McKnight is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Andrew McKnight, MD
Overview of Dr. Andrew McKnight, MD
Dr. Andrew McKnight, MD is an Allergy & Immunology Specialist in Henderson, NV. They specialize in Allergy & Immunology, has 24 years of experience. They graduated from Ross University, School Of Medicine and is affiliated with Sunrise Hospital And Medical Center, Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican, Siena Campus, Saint Rose Dominican Hospitals Rose De Lima and Saint Rose Dominican Hospitals San Martin. Patients rated Dr. McKnight an average 4.3 star rating.
Dr. McKnight works at
Dr. McKnight's Office Locations
- Sunrise Hospital And Medical Center
- Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican, Siena Campus
- Saint Rose Dominican Hospitals Rose De Lima
- Saint Rose Dominican Hospitals San Martin
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Culinary Health Fund
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Plan of Nevada
- Principal Financial Group
- Sierra Choice
- Teamsters or other Unions
- Zenith Administrators Inc
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. McKnight?
About Dr. Andrew McKnight, MD
- Allergy & Immunology
- 24 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- University of South Florida / College of Medicine
- University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
- Ross University, School Of Medicine
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McKnight has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. McKnight works at
Dr. McKnight has seen patients for Pollen Allergy, Hives and Nasopharyngitis, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. McKnight on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
13 patients have reviewed Dr. McKnight. The overall rating for this provider is 4.3. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. McKnight.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. McKnight, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. McKnight appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.