Dr. Andrew Taber, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Taber is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Andrew Taber, MD
Overview of Dr. Andrew Taber, MD
Dr. Andrew Taber, MD is an Internal Medicine Specialist in Spartanburg, SC. Dr. Taber, completed a residency at Medical University of South Carolina. Patients rated Dr. Taber an average 3.4 star rating.
Dr. Taber works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Dr. Taber's Office Locations
- Spartanburg Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- America's 1st Choice
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of South Carolina
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Companion Benefit Alternatives
- Comprehensive Behavioral Healthcare
- Coventry Health Care
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Choice VIP Care Plus
- Health Net
- Jehovah’s Witnesses (ROJW) Facility Agreement Only
- Midwest Health Plan
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Taber?
About Dr. Andrew Taber, MD
- Internal Medicine
Education & Certifications
- Medical University of South Carolina
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Taber has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Taber works at
Dr. Taber has seen patients for Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), Diaphragmatic and Hiatal Hernia and Dysphagia, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Taber on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
10 patients have reviewed Dr. Taber. The overall rating for this provider is 3.4. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Taber.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Taber, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Taber appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.