Dr. Andrew Taber, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Taber is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Andrew Taber, MD
Overview of Dr. Andrew Taber, MD
Dr. Andrew Taber, MD is a Gastroenterology Specialist in Spartanburg, SC. They specialize in Gastroenterology, has 17 years of experience, and is board certified in Gastroenterology. They graduated from University Of South Carolina-Columbia and is affiliated with Spartanburg Medical Center.
Dr. Taber works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Dr. Taber's Office Locations
- Spartanburg Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- America's 1st Choice
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of South Carolina
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Companion Benefit Alternatives
- Comprehensive Behavioral Healthcare
- Coventry Health Care
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Choice VIP Care Plus
- Health Net
- Jehovah’s Witnesses (ROJW) Facility Agreement Only
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Taber?
Very professional and willing to listen to the patient and my concerns. Highly recommend him to others.
About Dr. Andrew Taber, MD
- 17 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- University of Louisville Medical School
- MEDICAL UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA
- University Of South Carolina-Columbia
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Taber has an average wait time of 16 – 30 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Taber has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Taber works at
Dr. Taber has seen patients for Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), Abdominal Pain and Dysphagia, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Taber on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
10 patients have reviewed Dr. Taber. The overall rating for this provider is 3.4. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Taber.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Taber, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Taber appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.