Dr. Andrew Walter, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Walter is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Andrew Walter, MD
Dr. Andrew Walter, MD is a Pediatric Hematology-Oncology Specialist in Wilmington, DE. They specialize in Pediatric Hematology & Oncology, has 37 years of experience. They graduated from UNIVERSITY OF ROCHESTER and is affiliated with Nemours Children's Hospital, Delaware and Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.
Dr. Walter works at
Find providers based on your care needs
- Nemours Children's Hospital, Delaware
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Devon Health
- First Health
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Walter?
About Dr. Andrew Walter, MD
- Pediatric Hematology & Oncology
- 37 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- University of Michigan Hospitals
- Chldns Hosp Philadelphia
- UNIVERSITY OF ROCHESTER
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Walter has an average wait time of Under 10 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Walter has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Walter works at
5 patients have reviewed Dr. Walter. The overall rating for this provider is 3.4. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Walter.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Walter, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Walter appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.