Dr. Anil Kumar, MB BS is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Kumar is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Anil Kumar, MB BS
Overview of Dr. Anil Kumar, MB BS
Dr. Anil Kumar, MB BS is a Pediatrics Specialist in Richmond, VA. They graduated from Bangalore Medical College, Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences and is affiliated with St. Mary's Hospital.
Dr. Kumar works at
Dr. Kumar's Office Locations
Pediatric Neurology Clinic-bsmg5875 Bremo Rd Ste 303, Richmond, VA 23226 Directions (804) 287-7322
- St. Mary's Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- American Progressive Life Insurance/Health Insurance
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- C and O Employee's Hospital Association
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chesapeake Life Insurance Co
- Coventry Health Care
- Employers Health Network
- First Health
- Health Net
- MVP Health Care
- One Net
- Optima Health
- Pyramid Life
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services
- Southern Health Services (Coventry Health Care)
- Sterling Life Insurance Company
- Today's Options
- VA Coordinated Care for the Uninsured (VCC)
- Virginia Health Network
- Virginia Premier
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Kumar?
About Dr. Anil Kumar, MB BS
Education & Certifications
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School
- Texas Tech University
- Bangalore Medical College, Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences
- Pediatric Endocrinology
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kumar accepts Aetna, Anthem and Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Kumar has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Kumar works at
14 patients have reviewed Dr. Kumar. The overall rating for this provider is 4.2. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Kumar.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Kumar, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Kumar appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.