Dr. Anthony Balcom, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Balcom is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Anthony Balcom, MD
Overview of Dr. Anthony Balcom, MD
Dr. Anthony Balcom, MD is a Pediatric Urology Specialist in Greenfield, WI. They specialize in Pediatric Urology, has 39 years of experience, and is board certified in Pediatric Urology. They graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin and is affiliated with Ascension SE Wisconsin Hospital - Elmbrook Campus, Ascension SE Wisconsin Hospital - St. Joseph Campus and Ascension All Saints Hospital - Surgical Services - Spring Street Campus. Dr. Balcom, completed a residency at Med College Wi Affil Hosps. Patients rated Dr. Balcom an average 4.5 star rating.
Dr. Balcom works at
Dr. Balcom's Office Locations
Aurora Surgery Centers LLC9000 W Sura Ln, Greenfield, WI 53228 Directions (414) 246-6400
Aurora Advanced Healthcare Inc.215 Washington St, Grafton, WI 53024 Directions (414) 246-6400
Office5250 S 108th St Ste 100, Hales Corners, WI 53130 Directions (414) 525-2400
Aurora Pleasant Prairie Ambulatory Surgery Center12500 Aurora Dr, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158 Directions (262) 857-6300
- Ascension SE Wisconsin Hospital - Elmbrook Campus
- Ascension SE Wisconsin Hospital - St. Joseph Campus
- Ascension All Saints Hospital - Surgical Services - Spring Street Campus
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Principal Financial Group
- Principal Life
- Wisconsin Physicians Service
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Balcom?
About Dr. Anthony Balcom, MD
- Pediatric Urology
- 39 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Toronto Hospital For Sick Children
- Med College Wi Affil Hosps
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- University Of Wisconsin-Parkside
- Pediatric Urology and Urology
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Balcom has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Balcom works at
8 patients have reviewed Dr. Balcom. The overall rating for this provider is 4.5. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Balcom.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Balcom, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Balcom appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.