Dr. Anthony Rieder, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Rieder is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Anthony Rieder, MD
Overview of Dr. Anthony Rieder, MD
Dr. Anthony Rieder, MD is an Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in Wauwatosa, WI. They specialize in Ear, Nose, and Throat, has 23 years of experience, and is board certified in Otolaryngology. They graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin and is affiliated with Ascension Columbia Saint Mary's Hospital Milwaukee, Ascension Columbia St. Mary's Hospital Ozaukee, Ascension Saint Francis Hospital, Ascension SE Wisconsin Hospital - Elmbrook Campus, Ascension SE Wisconsin Hospital - Franklin Campus, Ascension SE Wisconsin Hospital - St. Joseph Campus, Aurora Medical Center Summit, Childrens Wisconsin and Prohealth Waukesha Memorial Hospital. Dr. Rieder, completed a residency at Med College Wi Affil Hosps. Patients rated Dr. Rieder an average 3.5 star rating.
Dr. Rieder works at
Dr. Rieder's Office Locations
- Ascension Columbia Saint Mary's Hospital Milwaukee
- Ascension Columbia St. Mary's Hospital Ozaukee
- Ascension Saint Francis Hospital
- Ascension SE Wisconsin Hospital - Elmbrook Campus
- Ascension SE Wisconsin Hospital - Franklin Campus
- Ascension SE Wisconsin Hospital - St. Joseph Campus
- Aurora Medical Center Summit
- Childrens Wisconsin
- Prohealth Waukesha Memorial Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
- Principal Life
- Wisconsin Physicians Service
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Rieder?
About Dr. Anthony Rieder, MD
- Ear, Nose, and Throat
- 23 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Med College Wi Affil Hosps
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rieder has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Rieder works at
Dr. Rieder has seen patients for Sleep Apnea and Earwax Buildup, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Rieder on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
39 patients have reviewed Dr. Rieder. The overall rating for this provider is 3.5. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Rieder.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Rieder, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Rieder appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.