Dr. Arash Afshinnik, MD
Overview of Dr. Arash Afshinnik, MD
Dr. Arash Afshinnik, MD is a Neurology Specialist in New Orleans, LA. They specialize in Neurology, has 18 years of experience, and is board certified in Neurocritical Care. They graduated from St. George's University School of Medicine, West Indies and is affiliated with Community Regional Medical Center. Dr. Afshinnik, completed a residency at University Of Chicago Hospitals. Patients rated Dr. Afshinnik an average 3.0 star rating.
Dr. Afshinnik works at
Dr. Afshinnik's Office Locations
- Community Regional Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- American Lifecare
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Payors Organization
- National Healthcare Alliance
- National Preferred Provider Network
- PPO Plus
- Prime Health Services
- Provider Networks of America
- Special Needs Plan
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Afshinnik?
About Dr. Arash Afshinnik, MD
- 18 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Emory University Hospitals
- University Of Chicago Hospitals
- University Of Nevada Hospitals
- St. George's University School of Medicine, West Indies
- Neurocritical Care
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Afshinnik has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Afshinnik works at
4 patients have reviewed Dr. Afshinnik. The overall rating for this provider is 3.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Afshinnik.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Afshinnik, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Afshinnik appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.