Dr. Art Ambrosio, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Ambrosio is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Art Ambrosio, MD
Overview of Dr. Art Ambrosio, MD
Dr. Art Ambrosio, MD is an Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in Irvine, CA. They specialize in Ear, Nose, and Throat, has 14 years of experience, and is board certified in Otolaryngology. They graduated from F. Edward Hebert School Of Medicine-Uniformed Services University|Uniformed Services University and is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center and Kaiser Permanente Orange County – Irvine Medical Center.
Dr. Ambrosio works at
Dr. Ambrosio's Office Locations
Kaiser Permanente Irvine Medical Center6670 Alton Pkwy Fl 3, Irvine, CA 92618 Directions (888) 988-2800
Kaiser Permanente Anaheim Medical Center3460 E La Palma Ave Ste 206, Anaheim, CA 92806 Directions (888) 988-2800
Department of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery34800 Bob Wilson Dr, San Diego, CA 92134 Directions (619) 532-9600
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County – Irvine Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Health Net
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc.
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Ambrosio?
About Dr. Art Ambrosio, MD
- Ear, Nose, and Throat
- 14 years of experience
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- University of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Kenan-Flagler Business School - Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- M. D. Anderson Cancer Center|Naval Medical Center San Diego|Naval Medical Center San Diego, California|Rady Children's Hospital San Diego - Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery-Naval Medical Center San Diego
- F. Edward Hebert School Of Medicine-Uniformed Services University|Uniformed Services University
- Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ambrosio has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Ambrosio works at
Dr. Ambrosio speaks Spanish.
15 patients have reviewed Dr. Ambrosio. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Ambrosio.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Ambrosio, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Ambrosio appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.