Dr. Artemus Cox III, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Cox III is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Artemus Cox III, MD
Overview of Dr. Artemus Cox III, MD
Dr. Artemus Cox III, MD is an Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Specialist in Birmingham, AL. They specialize in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, has 30 years of experience, and is board certified in Otolaryngology. They graduated from University of Alabama Birmingham - M.D.|University of Alabama School of Medicine and is affiliated with Uab Highlands.
Dr. Cox III works at
Dr. Cox III's Office Locations
Uab Hospital1720 2ND AVE S, Birmingham, AL 35233 Directions (205) 934-5982
Artworks Facial Plastic Surgery2850 Cahaba Road Mtn Brk, Birmingham, AL 35223 Directions (205) 871-4440
Artworks Facial Plastic Surgery501 Emery Dr W, Hoover, AL 35244 Directions (205) 934-6673
Artworks Facial Plastic Surgery2000 6th Ave S Fl 1, Birmingham, AL 35233 Directions (205) 801-7060
Artworks Facial Plastic Surgery2850 Cahaba Rd, Mountain Brk, AL 35223 Directions (205) 871-4440
University of Alabama At Birmingham1530 3rd Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35233 Directions (205) 934-5188
- Uab Highlands
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Cox III?
Dr. Cox is a great doctor with a great personality. He is kind, considerate, explains things, does not rush you but makes you feel you are his only patient. He cares about his patients. All of his staff is very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend him and would certainly go back to him.
About Dr. Artemus Cox III, MD
- Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- 30 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery - Oregon Health Sciences Center in Portland|Oregon Health Sciences Center In Portland
- Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery - Saint Louis University in Missouri|Saint Louis University In Missouri
- General Surgery - Methodist Hospital of Dallas|Methodist Hospital Of Dallas
- University of Alabama Birmingham - M.D.|University of Alabama School of Medicine
- Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery and Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cox III has an average wait time of Under 10 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Cox III accepts Aetna, Anthem and Blue Cross Blue Shield of California, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Cox III has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Cox III works at
158 patients have reviewed Dr. Cox III. The overall rating for this provider is 4.9. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Cox III.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Cox III, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Cox III appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.