Dr. Arthur Falk, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Falk is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Arthur Falk, MD
Overview of Dr. Arthur Falk, MD
Dr. Arthur Falk, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Albany, NY. They specialize in Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, has 31 years of experience, and is board certified in Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery. They graduated from Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University and is affiliated with Albany Medical Center Hospital and Ellis Hospital. Dr. Falk, completed a residency at The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary. Patients rated Dr. Falk an average 3.6 star rating.
Dr. Falk works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Dr. Falk's Office Locations
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Ellis Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Falk?
About Dr. Arthur Falk, MD
- Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- 31 years of experience
- English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog and Vietnamese
Education & Certifications
- American Academy Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Ny
- Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
- Brandeis U
- Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery, Sleep Medicine and Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Falk has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Falk works at
Dr. Falk has seen patients for Outer Ear Infection, Earwax Buildup and Nosebleed, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Falk on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Falk speaks Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog and Vietnamese.
35 patients have reviewed Dr. Falk. The overall rating for this provider is 3.6. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Falk.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Falk, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Falk appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.