Dr. Ashraf Hassanein is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Hassanein is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Ashraf Hassanein
Overview of Dr. Ashraf Hassanein
Dr. Ashraf Hassanein is a Dermatologist in The Villages, FL. They graduated from Kasr Alainy / Cairo University|KASR EL AINI COLLEGE OF MEDICINE / UNIVERSITY OF CAIRO. Dr. Hassanein, completed a residency at Med College Penn Hahnemann. Patients rated Dr. Hassanein an average 4.3 star rating.
Dr. Hassanein works at
Dr. Hassanein's Office Locations
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MVP Health Care
- POMCO Group
- Principal Life
- UPMC Health Plan
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Hassanein?
About Dr. Ashraf Hassanein
- English, Arabic
Education & Certifications
- Med College Penn Hahnemann|Mohs College
- Med College Penn Hahnemann
- Kasr Alainy / Cairo University|KASR EL AINI COLLEGE OF MEDICINE / UNIVERSITY OF CAIRO
- Anatomic & Clinical Pathology, Dermatology and Dermatopathology
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hassanein has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Hassanein works at
Dr. Hassanein has seen patients for Dry Skin, Squamous Cell Carcinoma of Skin and Vasculitis, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Hassanein on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Hassanein speaks Arabic.
24 patients have reviewed Dr. Hassanein. The overall rating for this provider is 4.3. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Hassanein.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Hassanein, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Hassanein appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.