Dr. Awad El-Ashry, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. El-Ashry is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Awad El-Ashry, MD
Dr. Awad El-Ashry, MD is a Cardiothoracic Surgery Specialist in Meridian, MS. They graduated from UNIVERSITY OF ALEXANDRIA / FACULTY OF MEDICINE and is affiliated with Anderson Regional Medical Center.
Dr. El-Ashry works at
- Anderson Regional Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. El-Ashry?
Excellent care great Doctor good bedside manner explained everything well and took his time to answer all my questions. Performed open heart for an aneurysm.
About Dr. Awad El-Ashry, MD
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Certifications
- University Of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center
- UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA AT BIRMINGHAM
- UNIVERSITY OF ALEXANDRIA / FACULTY OF MEDICINE
- General Surgery and Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. El-Ashry has an average wait time of Under 10 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. El-Ashry has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. El-Ashry works at
8 patients have reviewed Dr. El-Ashry. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. El-Ashry.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. El-Ashry, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. El-Ashry appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.