Dr. Ayman Al-Hendy, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Al-Hendy is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Ayman Al-Hendy, MD
Overview of Dr. Ayman Al-Hendy, MD
Dr. Ayman Al-Hendy, MD is an Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Augusta, GA. They specialize in Obstetrics & Gynecology, has 37 years of experience. They graduated from Zagazig University, Faculty Of Medicine and is affiliated with Augusta University Medical Center. Dr. Al-Hendy, completed a residency at Royal University Hospital University Of Saskatoon. Patients rated Dr. Al-Hendy an average 5.0 star rating.
Dr. Al-Hendy works at
Dr. Al-Hendy's Office Locations
- Augusta University Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
- First Health
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Al-Hendy?
About Dr. Ayman Al-Hendy, MD
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- 37 years of experience
- English, Arabic
Education & Certifications
- Canadian College Of Med Genetice Montreal Chldns Hospital|Canadian College Of Med Genetice Montreal Chldns Hospital|Canadian College Of Med Genetice Montreal Chldns Hospital|McMaster University|Royal University Hospital University Of Saskatchewon|McM
- Royal University Hospital University Of Saskatoon
- Royal U Hosp|Royal U Hosp|Royal University Hospital|Royal University Hospital
- Zagazig University, Faculty Of Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Al-Hendy has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Al-Hendy works at
Dr. Al-Hendy has seen patients for Menstrual Disorders, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Al-Hendy on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Al-Hendy speaks Arabic.
2 patients have reviewed Dr. Al-Hendy. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Al-Hendy.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Al-Hendy, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Al-Hendy appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.