Dr. Ben Shenassa, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Shenassa is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Ben Shenassa, MD
Overview of Dr. Ben Shenassa, MD
Dr. Ben Shenassa, MD is an Urology Specialist in Los Angeles, CA. They specialize in Urology, has 28 years of experience. They graduated from Tulane University School Of Medicine and is affiliated with Adventist Health Glendale, Usc Verdugo Hills Hospital and Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center.
Dr. Shenassa works at
Dr. Shenassa's Office Locations
Behnam Shenassa, MD Inc.2750 W Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90041 Directions (818) 241-3125Monday09:00 - 17:00Tuesday09:00 - 17:00Wednesday09:00 - 17:00Thursday09:00 - 17:00Friday09:00 - 16:00
- Adventist Health Glendale
- Usc Verdugo Hills Hospital
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Access Care
- ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
- Allied Pacific IPA
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- Exclusive Healthcare
- First Choice Health
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- HealthCare Partners
- Independence Blue Cross
- Principal Financial Group
- Regal Medical Group
- SCAN Health Plan
- United Concordia
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Shenassa?
About Dr. Ben Shenassa, MD
- 28 years of experience
- English, Arabic, Persian and Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Tulane University Hospital and Clinics
- Tulane University Hospital and Clinics|Tulane University School Med
- Tulane University School Of Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shenassa accepts Anthem, Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield and Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Shenassa has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Shenassa works at
Dr. Shenassa has seen patients for Enlarged Prostate (BPH), Urinary Stones and Kidney Stones, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Shenassa on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Shenassa speaks Arabic, Persian and Spanish.
55 patients have reviewed Dr. Shenassa. The overall rating for this provider is 4.2. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Shenassa.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Shenassa, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Shenassa appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.