Dr. Ben Talei, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Talei is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Ben Talei, MD
Dr. Ben Talei, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Great Neck, NY. They specialize in Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified in Otolaryngology. They graduated from University of California, San Diego and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center, North Shore University Hospital, Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, St. Francis Hospital & Heart Center and UCLA Santa Monica Medical Center.
Dr. Talei works at
Andrew Jacono MD Pllc440 NORTHERN BLVD, Great Neck, NY 11021 Directions (516) 773-4646
Hemangiomas & Vascular Birthmarks120 S Spalding Dr Ste 236, Beverly Hills, CA 90212 Directions (310) 288-0641
Steven J. Waltrip MD Inc.465 N Roxbury Dr Ste 750, Beverly Hills, CA 90210 Directions (310) 275-4446
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- St. Francis Hospital & Heart Center
- UCLA Santa Monica Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Talei?
so knowledgeable honesty excellent Dr taLei ! but the staff who worked in the doctor"s office agreed to do the surgery and put the deposit with her and agreed on the date of the surgery. she was very impatient and rude. I had no choice but to give up. I felt really sad.
About Dr. Ben Talei, MD
- Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- 15 years of experience
- English, Persian and Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Lennox Hill Hosp
- Columbia University Medical Center
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons
- University of California, San Diego
- University of California at Los Angeles
- Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery and Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Talei has an average wait time of 31 – 45 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Talei has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Talei works at
Dr. Talei speaks Persian and Spanish.
127 patients have reviewed Dr. Talei. The overall rating for this provider is 4.8. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Talei.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Talei, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Talei appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.