Dr. Benjamin Havemann, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Havemann is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Benjamin Havemann, MD
Overview of Dr. Benjamin Havemann, MD
Dr. Benjamin Havemann, MD is a Gastroenterology Specialist in Bee Cave, TX. Dr. Havemann, completed a fellowship at Baylor College of Medicine. Dr. Havemann, completed a residency at Baylor University. Patients rated Dr. Havemann an average 4.5 star rating.
Dr. Havemann works at
Dr. Havemann's Office Locations
Lakeway-Bee Cave3944 Ranch Road 620 S, Bee Cave, TX 78738 Directions (512) 279-2000
Four Points Clinic at River Place10815 Ranch Road 2222 # 205, Austin, TX 78730 Directions (512) 279-2000
Dripping Springs13830 Sawyer Ranch Rd, Dripping Springs, TX 78620 Directions (512) 279-2000
Austin Gastroenterology4310 James Casey St Ste 4A, Austin, TX 78745 Directions (512) 448-4588
Neurotexas (lakeway)200 Medical Pkwy Ste 210, Lakeway, TX 78738 Directions (512) 654-1234
- Ascension Seton Hays
- St. David's South Austin Medical Center
- St. David's North Austin Medical Center
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Round Rock
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Lakeway
- Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin
- Ascension Seton Highland Lakes
- The Hospital At Westlake Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Planned Administration Inc
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Havemann?
About Dr. Benjamin Havemann, MD
Education & Certifications
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Baylor University
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Havemann has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Havemann works at
Dr. Havemann has seen patients for Unexplained Weight Loss and Constipation, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Havemann on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
123 patients have reviewed Dr. Havemann. The overall rating for this provider is 4.5. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Havemann.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Havemann, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Havemann appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.