Dr. Bradley Becker, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Becker is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Bradley Becker, MD
Overview of Dr. Bradley Becker, MD
Dr. Bradley Becker, MD is a Pediatric Allergy & Immunology Specialist in Saint Louis, MO. They specialize in Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, has 36 years of experience, and is board certified in Pediatrics. They graduated from Loyola Stritch School Of Med Maywood Ill and is affiliated with SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital and Ssm Health Saint Louis University Hospital. Dr. Becker, completed a residency at University of Tennessee Health Sciences Center Memphis, TN. Patients rated Dr. Becker an average 4.0 star rating.
Dr. Becker works at
Dr. Becker's Office Locations
- SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital
- Ssm Health Saint Louis University Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Becker?
About Dr. Bradley Becker, MD
- Pediatric Allergy & Immunology
- 36 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia - Philadelphia, PA
- University of Tennessee Health Sciences Center Memphis, TN
- University of Tennessee Center for Health Sciences
- Loyola Stritch School Of Med Maywood Ill
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Becker has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Becker works at
8 patients have reviewed Dr. Becker. The overall rating for this provider is 4.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Becker.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Becker, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Becker appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.