Dr. Bradley Frey, DDS is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Frey is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Bradley Frey, DDS
Overview of Dr. Bradley Frey, DDS
Dr. Bradley Frey, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Laurel, MD. They specialize in Dentistry, has 31 years of experience. They graduated from UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA AT CHAPEL HILL and is affiliated with Medstar Washington Hospital Center.
Dr. Frey works at
Dr. Frey's Office Locations
- Medstar Washington Hospital Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Care 1st Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CompBenefits Corp.
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Dominion Insurance
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Principal Financial Group
- Principal Life
- Scion Dental
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Frey?
Dr. Frey is very gentle and made me feel at ease during extractions.
About Dr. Bradley Frey, DDS
- 31 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Baptist Memorial Hospital|Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle
- Washington Hospital Center|Washington Hospital Center In Washington, D.C.
- UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA AT CHAPEL HILL
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Frey has an average wait time of Under 10 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Frey has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Frey works at
32 patients have reviewed Dr. Frey. The overall rating for this provider is 4.9. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Frey.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Frey, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Frey appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.