Dr. Brett Lockman, DO is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Lockman is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Brett Lockman, DO
Overview of Dr. Brett Lockman, DO
Dr. Brett Lockman, DO is a Sports Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialist in Sonora, CA. They specialize in Sports Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, has 20 years of experience, and is board certified in Addiction Medicine. They graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine - D.O., and is affiliated with Adventist Health Sonora and Genesis Medical Center, Davenport, East Rusholme Street.
Dr. Lockman works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Dr. Lockman's Office Locations
Sierra Biotensegrity19468 Village Dr Ste 100, Sonora, CA 95370 Directions (209) 563-4776
- Adventist Health Sonora
- Genesis Medical Center, Davenport, East Rusholme Street
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Lockman?
About Dr. Brett Lockman, DO
- Sports Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- 20 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation - The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine - D.O.,
- Michigan State University - B.S. in Human Physiology,
- Addiction Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lockman accepts Anthem Blue Cross, Blue Cross Blue Shield and Blue Cross Blue Shield of California, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Lockman has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Lockman works at
29 patients have reviewed Dr. Lockman. The overall rating for this provider is 3.7. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Lockman.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Lockman, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Lockman appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.