Dr. Brian Cauff, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Cauff is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Brian Cauff, MD
Overview of Dr. Brian Cauff, MD
Dr. Brian Cauff, MD is a Pediatric Hematology-Oncology Specialist in Hollywood, FL. They specialize in Pediatric Hematology & Oncology, has 24 years of experience, and is board certified in Pediatrics. They graduated from University Of Miami School Of Medicine and is affiliated with Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital.
Dr. Cauff works at
Dr. Cauff's Office Locations
JDCH Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders1150 N 35th Ave Ste 100, Hollywood, FL 33021 Directions (786) 568-7853Monday8:30am - 5:00pmTuesday8:30am - 5:00pmWednesday8:30am - 5:00pmThursday8:30am - 5:00pmFriday8:30am - 5:00pm
JDCH Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders9291 Glades Rd Ste 202, Boca Raton, FL 33434 Directions (786) 568-7853Monday8:30am - 5:00pmTuesday8:30am - 5:00pmThursday8:30am - 5:00pmSundayClosed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- AXA Assistance USA, Inc.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Better Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Canadian Medical Networks
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Corporate Medical Network (CMN)
- Desjardins Financial Security
- Dimension Health
- First Health
- Florida Health Administrators
- Fortified Provider Network
- Freedom Health
- Global Health Care Network
- Health Net
- JIPA Network
- Magellan Complete Care
- Magellan Healthcare
- Memorial Healthcare System
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Olympus Managed Health Care
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Prestige Health Choice
- Prime Health Services
- Quality Health Management (QHM)
- Rockport United Network
- Sunshine Health
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Cauff?
Dr. Cauff is a very caring physician and always attentive to all our needs and concerns.
About Dr. Brian Cauff, MD
- Pediatric Hematology & Oncology
- 24 years of experience
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas
- University of Miami Hospitals and Clinics
- University Miami School Med|University of Miami Hospitals and Clinics
- University Of Miami School Of Medicine
- Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cauff has an average wait time of 31 – 45 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Cauff accepts Aetna, Anthem and Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Cauff has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Cauff works at
Dr. Cauff speaks Spanish.
21 patients have reviewed Dr. Cauff. The overall rating for this provider is 4.8. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Cauff.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Cauff, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Cauff appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.