Dr. Brian Karp, MD
Overview of Dr. Brian Karp, MD
Dr. Brian Karp, MD is a Gastroenterology Specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Karp, completed a fellowship at Albert Einstein College of Medicine. Dr. Karp, completed a residency at University of Maryland Medical Center. Patients rated Dr. Karp an average 3.5 star rating.
Dr. Karp works at
Dr. Karp's Office Locations
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Jefferson Methodist Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Consumer Health Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
- UPMC Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Karp?
About Dr. Brian Karp, MD
Education & Certifications
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- University of Maryland Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Karp has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Karp works at
Dr. Karp has seen patients for Constipation, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Karp on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
6 patients have reviewed Dr. Karp. The overall rating for this provider is 3.5. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Karp.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Karp, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Karp appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.