Dr. Bruce Saal, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Saal is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Bruce Saal, MD
Overview of Dr. Bruce Saal, MD
Dr. Bruce Saal, MD is a Dermatopathology Specialist in Los Gatos, CA. They specialize in Dermatopathology, has 51 years of experience, and is board certified in Dermatology. They graduated from Tulane University of Louisiana and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital and El Camino Health - Mountain View Hospital. Dr. Saal, completed a residency at Los Angeles County-U S C Medical Center. Patients rated Dr. Saal an average 4.6 star rating.
Dr. Saal works at
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- El Camino Health - Mountain View Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Health Net
- Premera Blue Cross
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Saal?
About Dr. Bruce Saal, MD
- 51 years of experience
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- New York Medical College Department Of Dermatology
- Los Angeles County-U S C Medical Center
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center
- Tulane University of Louisiana
- State University Of New York, Binghamton, New York
- Dermatology and Dermatopathology
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Saal has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Saal works at
Dr. Saal speaks Spanish.
113 patients have reviewed Dr. Saal. The overall rating for this provider is 4.6. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Saal.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Saal, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Saal appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.