Dr. Cameron Barnes, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Barnes is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Cameron Barnes, MD
Overview of Dr. Cameron Barnes, MD
Dr. Cameron Barnes, MD is an Urology Specialist in Mechanicsville, VA. They specialize in Urology, has 25 years of experience. They graduated from Medical College of Virginia - Virginia Commonwealth University|Medical College of Virginia - Virginia Commonwealth University|Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine|Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine and is affiliated with Parham Doctors' Hospital, Henrico Doctors' Hospital and Retreat Doctors' Hospital.
Dr. Barnes works at
Dr. Barnes' Office Locations
Hanover Medical Park8220 Meadowbridge Rd Ste 202 Bldg 1, Mechanicsville, VA 23116 Directions (804) 430-5117
- Parham Doctors' Hospital
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- Retreat Doctors' Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Southern Health Services (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Barnes?
Has been my doctor for 7 years and helped through a lot of rough spots. Very caring and thorough. Always runs late but that's because he gives his patients all they need. Can't speak highly enough of him
About Dr. Cameron Barnes, MD
- 25 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health System Program
- Med College Of Virginia|Med College Of Virginia|Virginia Commonwealth University Health System Program|Virginia Commonwealth University Health System Program
- Medical College of Virginia - Virginia Commonwealth University|Medical College of Virginia - Virginia Commonwealth University|Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine|Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Barnes has an average wait time of 31 – 45 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Barnes accepts Aetna, Anthem and Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Barnes has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Barnes works at
Dr. Barnes has seen patients for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI), Testicular Dysfunction and Hypogonadism, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Barnes on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
16 patients have reviewed Dr. Barnes. The overall rating for this provider is 4.7. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Barnes.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Barnes, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Barnes appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.