Dr. Carl Rountree, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Rountree is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Carl Rountree, MD
Overview of Dr. Carl Rountree, MD
Dr. Carl Rountree, MD is a Pediatrics Specialist in Richmond, VA. They graduated from UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS MEDICAL SCHOOL AT SAN ANTONIO. Patients rated Dr. Rountree an average 3.8 star rating.
Dr. Rountree works at
Dr. Rountree's Office Locations
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- American Progressive Life Insurance/Health Insurance
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- C and O Employee's Hospital Association
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chesapeake Life Insurance Co
- Coventry Health Care
- Employers Health Network
- First Health
- First Life and Health Insurance
- Health Net
- MVP Health Care
- One Net
- Optima Health
- Pyramid Life
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services
- Southern Health Services (Coventry Health Care)
- Sterling Life Insurance Company
- Today's Options
- VA Coordinated Care for the Uninsured (VCC)
- Virginia Health Network
- Virginia Premier
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Rountree?
About Dr. Carl Rountree, MD
Education & Certifications
- UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS MEDICAL SCHOOL AT SAN ANTONIO
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rountree has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Rountree works at
40 patients have reviewed Dr. Rountree. The overall rating for this provider is 3.8. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Rountree.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Rountree, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Rountree appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.