Dr. Carlos Uquillas, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Uquillas is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Carlos Uquillas, MD
Overview of Dr. Carlos Uquillas, MD
Dr. Carlos Uquillas, MD is an Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Los Angeles, CA. They graduated from Stanford University School of Medicine and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. Dr. Uquillas, completed a residency at Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases. Patients rated Dr. Uquillas an average 4.1 star rating.
Dr. Uquillas works at
Dr. Uquillas' Office Locations
Cedars-Sinai Kerlan-Jobe Institute - Howard Hughes Center/LAX6801 Park Ter Ste 400, Los Angeles, CA 90045 Directions (310) 665-7200
Cedars-Sinai Kerlan-Jobe Institute - Marina del Rey4676 Admiralty Way Ste 303, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292 Directions (310) 829-2663
Cedars-Sinai Kerlan-Jobe Institute - Pasadena301 N Lake Ave Ste 201, Pasadena, CA 91101 Directions (626) 568-9030Monday08:00 - 16:30Tuesday08:00 - 16:30Wednesday08:00 - 16:30Thursday08:00 - 16:30Friday08:00 - 16:30
Cedars-Sinai Orthopaedics - Los Angeles - Beverly Grove444 S San Vicente Blvd Ste 603, Los Angeles, CA 90048 Directions (310) 423-4566
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Aetna Health Network
- Allied Pacific IPA
- America's Choice Health Plans
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- California Foundation for Medical Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Desert Oasis Healthcare
- Devon Health
- First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Global Health Care Network
- Health Net
- Health Net Federal Services
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- L.A. Care Health Plan
- MD-Individual Practice Association, Inc. (M.D. IPA), a UnitedHealthcare Company
- Medicaid of California
- Medicaid of Nevada
- Molina Healthcare
- New Mexico Medicaid
- Oscar Health
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Physicians United Plan (PUP), Inc.
- Providence Health Plans
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Health and Wellness Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Uquillas?
About Dr. Carlos Uquillas, MD
- Orthopedic Surgery
- English, Chinese and Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Kerlan Jobe Orthopedic Clinic
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Stanford University School of Medicine
- University Of Maryland
- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Uquillas has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Uquillas works at
Dr. Uquillas has seen patients for AC Joint Injury, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Uquillas on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Uquillas speaks Chinese and Spanish.
9 patients have reviewed Dr. Uquillas. The overall rating for this provider is 4.1. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Uquillas.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Uquillas, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Uquillas appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.