Dr. Carlos Vidalon, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Vidalon is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Carlos Vidalon, MD
Overview of Dr. Carlos Vidalon, MD
Dr. Carlos Vidalon, MD is an Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialist in Plantation, FL. They graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Facultad De Medicina and is affiliated with Hca Florida Westside Hospital. Patients rated Dr. Vidalon an average 3.7 star rating.
Dr. Vidalon works at
Dr. Vidalon's Office Locations
- Hca Florida Westside Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Assurant Health
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Gallagher Basset
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Mutual of Omaha
- Oxford Health Plans
- Preferred Care Partners
- Quality Health Plans
- Universal Health Network
- Vista Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Vidalon?
About Dr. Carlos Vidalon, MD
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- English, Italian and Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Facultad De Medicina
- Internal Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vidalon has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Vidalon works at
Dr. Vidalon speaks Italian and Spanish.
11 patients have reviewed Dr. Vidalon. The overall rating for this provider is 3.7. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Vidalon.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Vidalon, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Vidalon appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.